Melville Motor Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Melville Motor Club

The new home for information and discussion on the Melville Motor Club, home of motorcycle racing at East Fortune.

the rest of December

Diana
    Diana

the rest of December Empty the rest of December

Post by Diana

I'm afraid family committments have kept me away from EF, mostly. However, DP has shared the work party experience (frequently) by telephone.

DP has been busy doing more plumbing, and general tinkering out of the windy blasts. Bob Davies has been seeing what's in the cable store and is going to work through getting a set of spare cables and boxes to stop any breakage not being a crisis at an event.

the former MX caravan has had a 'changing rooms' makeover by a band of helpful marshals into a flat bed trailer. All the stuff we didn't want/need neatly folded into the skip. The weather was such it was impossible to do not much more, so warmed by VP's home made soup, it was an early bath for all. Many thanks to the Marshals!!! cheers

Apologies for the interruption in service, normal service will resume early in 2015. In meantime, memberships will still be being processed most days.
    Share this post on: reddit

Steve C

Post Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:04 pm by Steve C

Well done to everybody and thank you for all your work.
    Keith Dickie

Post Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:39 pm by Keith Dickie

What Steve said, you're hard work's much appreciated.    cheers
    Tazfiend

Post Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:40 pm by Tazfiend

Hardly something you need to apologise for Diana. Thank you for all your work. 

Now, get on with it! Where's me whip? Wink

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:20 pm