Melville Motor Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Melville Motor Club

The new home for information and discussion on the Melville Motor Club, home of motorcycle racing at East Fortune.

January 2015

Diana
    Diana

January 2015  Empty January 2015

Post by Diana

Well, we are on the slippery slope now towards 15th March when we host Marshal's Training. Then the next again week is the Training (except we aren't meant to call it training now) Day and Practice Day.

East Fortune looking very green. The unseasonal mildness has meant there's not dying off of grass. This past 2 weekends DP has been busy applying Jeyes Fluid to the circuit to kill moss, also in the paddock. Had a new sprayer to set up and test yesterday, that should improve application and reduce the amount we are using.

Date Plates ready to get the new numbers stuck on - I just need to draw them and cut them out.

Lots of Admin to do. So here's a question - would you miss the Green Book? I am very behind, but I think I'd still do it if you thought it was a handy thing to have.

11/1/15 Brief visit only - to collect trophies that had been handed in before the end of the season. Far too windy to be doing stuff outside. Checked for obvious damage, all OK.

18/1/15 Snow melting as we got there. Noah's shed only half standing. Our kit all OK. fixed some tyres. Returned a lot of sheet metal to their owner at the hairpin. More tidying of the paddock.

Last edited by Diana on Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Keith Dickie

Post Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:34 pm by Keith Dickie

Hi Diana, I wouldn't really miss it unless there was something in it that was vastly different from the last couple of years. I'm not sure if I'd be saying that if I was a novice though, there's plenty useful information for the inexperienced.
    Diana

Post Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:12 pm by Diana

I know there's other ways to get entry forms, regs etc (once I have done them!). The belief is it is a good thing to do, for those who  only have to proof read it. Good for reference. And tend to agree, it is based more on newbies, and perhaps newbies to East Fortune. kind of sets the stall out for the year. Thought you'd be chuffed to see yourself at the top of a table, in print, again!!!
    Keith Dickie

Post Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:37 am by Keith Dickie

Good point. Maybe make that the cover photo?     Very Happy
    Diana

Post Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:53 am by Diana

Laughing

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:25 pm